Tuesday 9 August 2011

alana blanchard?




Hey my name is Alana Rene Blanchard. I was born at my house on the beautiful island of Kauai. My dad taught me how to surf when I was around 4 years old at the Hanalei Pier. I was about 9 years old when I started surfing competitively.


I love traveling, making new friends and surfing different waves around the world. I know it won’t be easy but my goal in life is to win a world title some day. I feel so lucky to be able to pursue a professional career doing something that I love so much, and without the support from my parents and sponsor’s it would never have happened.


Anyway, thanks a lot for checking out my story


www.alanablanchard.com


2007 Accomplishments:
1st place- Women’s Pipeline Championships, Hawaii
Quartersfinals – Rip Curl Girls Festival , Spain
1st place – Rip Curl Girls Festival Jr. Pro, Spain
1st place – Roxy Pro Trials, Haleiwa, Hawaii
1st Place – Billabong Pro, Pre Trials, Hookipa, Maui
1st Place – Volcom Pufferfish Surf Series, Pinetrees, Kauai
3rd place – HASA State Championships, Alamoana Bowls,Hawaii
4th place – NSSA Nationals, Trestles, California


Past Accomplishments:
2006 International Rip Curl Gromsearch Championships
2005 T&C Women’s Pipeline Championships. – 1st Place
2005 HASA State Championships. – 1st Place
2005 NSSA Regionals – 1st Place Explorer Women,
1st Place Explorer Girls & 3rd Place Open Women
2005 NSSA Nationals – 2nd Place Explorer Girls, 3rd place Open Women & 4th Place Explorer Women
2005 Rip Curl Grom Search Nationals – 1st Place
2005 Oneill World Cup of Surfing – 3rd Place
2005 Triple Crown Rookie Of The Year


www.alanablanchard.com



No comments:

Post a Comment